Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Body Slam

I heard something on the way home from work today that thrilled me.  It was a story about about a kid in Australia who got picked on and beaten up every day, and finally fought back.  Have you seen this?!  I think Casey Haynes is my new hero! I am posting the video below.



What's shocking about this video is the boy who is being picked on is 16.  The bully is much younger, and smaller.

This touches close to home.  In high school I can remember being bullied constantly growing up.  My middle school, and most of my high school years were spent in fear due to bullies.  I wish I had the nerve to stand up to some of the kids.

I am not a big advocate of violence.  That being said, I feel NO sympathy for this bully.  He got exactly what he deserved.

No comments: