Monday, April 18, 2011

you're fucking kidding me right?

You know what I wish?

I wish smart, beautiful girls would get their heads out of their asses and realize the fucktards they are with.. yeah... the ones that beat them up...hurt them, and break their bones ...HAVE NO FUCKING GOOD SIDE!


I'm sorry, they are rotten to the core. I am sorry that you think you deserve the shit he dishes out to you.  I'm horrified that you think you that you can't get better than him.

I'm sorry that I refuse to be the maid of honor at this wedding.  I do not support domestic violence, abusive assholes, or the "love" you say you have with him.  It's fucked up.   I will not be there to help scrape you from the pavement anymore.  Until you open your eyes and realize what he's doing to you...you are beyond help.  I can't help you if you don't reach for it.  I've been right here... holding my hands out to you.. my arms open.  I've mendedr broken wings... cleaned your scrapes, washed away the blood.  I'm done enabling you.  GROW THE FUCK UP AND REALIZE HE IS GOING TO KILL YOU SOME DAY!

1 comment:

Ozmarelda said...

Ouchies freind. But I do agree with you. I was in a terribly abusive relationship a long time ago and the bruises can still be seen today. I wish there was a mean person vaccume that sucked all the assholes off the planet.