Friday, May 06, 2011

Raging ball of hate.

Ok, I need to get this out NOW or my dreams will be ugly.
I will post more later that may explain this further..
but.
How childish do you really need to be?  You are destroying my family, and my life.  Tonight you pushed my tolerance and even temperedness to the limit. I am done with your childish fucking games.  I am done with you having a vice grip around your husbands balls and the fact that you've all but beat him down to half the man he was before.  I'm done with the fact that the tongue he now uses is dictated by your rules, and what you say is right.  I am done with your pettyness.
No one else has the guts to stand up to you.. but guess what honey.. you done pissed me off tonight and I will have no problem telling you EXACTLY what no one else has the balls to tell you.
.....Tomorrow.. because I'm way too tired tonight.  *sigh*

No comments: