Friday, June 17, 2011

30 day challenge = FAIL

I failed miserably. My computer decided to break down on me a week or two into my 30 day challenge. :( While incredibly bummed about that I guess it did work out. The past few weeks have been so busy, I haven't had time to think about blogging. I do have my computer back again! I'm excited to have a working computer because honestly, while I love my Android phone.. browsing the internet on it really sucks most of the time. No copy/paste options, and I still can't figure out how to save images from the web.

Let's see, what new stuff can I update? :D In the last month since I wrote last a lot has happened actually.

I quit smoking. Again. This time it's for good. It's been 38 days since my last cigarette. I admit, every so often I have this major craving and want one desperately, but I haven't had one. Some days it's so bad I can tell you the hours and minutes since I've had one. I've even had nights where I would dream about lighting up. I'd dream about the taste the cloves left on my lips, the crackle the cigarettes would make when I inhaled.. all of it. It was usually after waking up from those dreams that my craving was most intense.

One of my best friends moved away. I'm still heartbroken, and yes.. I still cry about it. :): <---This symbol may end up being my next tattoo. Yeah.. you affected me that much :) I'm SUPER excited because I do get to go visit him soon.

Other exciting things coming up... This weekend I'm taking Morgan to her first ever Frog-o-Faire. I think she was sick last year, and I wasn't able to take her. I don't know why I am so excited about this, but I am. I also am going to spend a little time with a friend, which could be cool. I'm also hoping to get to go to EdgeFest 2011 Saturday night.

Next week my friend is coming back to FCR. I'm REALLY happy to see his smiling face back at work. That weekend is my nephew's 5th birthday party! His Grandma will be up from California, and the weather is going to be beautiful. Sunday is Father's Day. I don't have any real plans for that day, other than packing up some stuff and cleaning.

The next weekend (First weekend of July) I get to go see Kenny!! :D I'm SUPER excited about getting to see him again. I'll be back home late Sunday night and then celebrate the 4th with my family.

I also have a week long trip coming up in July. I'll be visiting the beach, a few lighthouses, the Maritime Museum, The Goonies House (YAY) and a few other places, along with saying goodbye to someone who I love.

So, I apologize for not being around. Life is crazy hectic lately but I am still alive. :) I'll be posting some new pictures of the munchkin, and also of the beach trip we had last weekend. I hope you all have an awesome weekend.

No comments: