Wednesday, March 09, 2011

Nerve :)

I finally got the nerve to talk to the guy I've been crushing on for months.  We went to high school together, and I bumped into him at the store back in September.  We've hung out a few times here and there.
Tonight we got onto the subject of past relationships...what went wrong, and where our futures were heading.

Wouldn't you know it...his last relationship failed because he's gay and was trying to play straight to make his VERY religious family happy!  I'm happy that he's finally able to stop pretending...and that I finally had the guts to tell him I liked him.. just a little bummed it didn't work out.  LOL :)

3 comments:

Ja~B said...

REALLY hunny? Think back to High School? You had no idea? lol
Keep your chin up sweets. Trust me, if I were straight, you'd be top on my list! :) Some guy is going to stumble across you, and be incredibly lucky.

Ozmarelda said...

You will find the 1. But i do know how that feels, ohhh believe me! keep ur head up. You are amazing. I realize that more and more everyday and any dude will be lucky to ahve you in their life ;)

Ja~B said...

I really hope you find one that is worthy of you! Oz is right, you are amazing! ;)