Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Biggest loser challenge

I joined a biggest loser challenge. It starts tomorrow morning and I'm so excited. I'm also a bit nervous because I tend to self-destruct with diets. I do really well for awhile, but then I sabotage myself. I'm hoping to start getting some exercise in too. My mom does have a stationary bike, a treadmill and a weight set, so I could always start there.
Morgan loves being outside, so then I think I should put her into her stroller and go walking, but the last time she was in her stroller, the cars (motorcycles mostly) really freaked her out. I still can't believe how big she is. She is 17lbs, 28 inches. Most of the pants she wears have to be 12 month because the 6-9 month stuff looks like Capri's. LOL
We had a pretty good Easter. I realize I had never posted anything about it. I'm trying to keep up with a blog, but it's been hard.
For Easter, we scattered little toy and candy filled eggs from the back door to my mom's bathroom. We put the baskets in there and had the kids follow the eggs.


They were so excited!
Easter

I set Morgan up on my mom's bed with her Easter basket. She delicately pulled each item out one by one and looked at it. Afterward she got to play on the floor with Dryden and her new toys. It was really cool. She got a bunny that laughs, a couple new outfits, 2 books that are soft squishy covered, then cardboard inside, (Bambi and Minnie Mouse), some Puffs, Yogurt Drops, and a few Mumm crackers.

Easter

Sitting with her basket
Easter
Pulling out the goods
I can't believe how big she's getting.

Orignal From: Biggest loser challenge

No comments: