Tuesday, May 05, 2009

hmm

For some reason, that last post saved as a draft rather than published. Oh well... so, an update to the Biggest Loser Challenge, I lost 5lbs last week!! :D Somehow I don't think this week I'll do quite so well...
I am pretty damned proud of myself though. My mom, sister and I all decided to go for a walk Monday. My mom had hurt toes and couldn't go far, so she and my sister turned back after about a third of a mile. I pushed myself and made it 1.7 miles. I was on cloud 9 all day afterward. I'm hoping to get up tomorrow and use the elliptical and the stationary bike, but we'll see what happens.
Morgan now has 2 teeth barely poking through her gums. My little girl is getting so big. I'll update some more tomorrow... about spring, and other things. for now, it's after 1am and bed is calling.

Orignal From: hmm

No comments: