Sunday, May 17, 2009

Morgan's New Crib!

There have been a few firsts in the past month. I finally managed to make an omelette. I was so excited I had to take a picture! lol.. (Yeah, THAT excited.. lol)



Doesn't it look yummy? :)

I don't know if I've posted about this or not yet, but Morgan can now crawl. This video was taken a few weeks ago now, but I had to share it.


Morgan also has a new crib now. I'm so excited. We finally got it finished tonight, and she's already asleep in it.

Finished setting up

Pretty wave on the crib

Hanging out after a bath..

Finally asleep
Part of me is going to miss her sleeping with me.

She's getting so big lately. She has 2 teeth now. She bit me for the first time tonight while nursing. I yelled "OW!!" and then told her it's not ok to bite, which made her cry and want nothing to do with nursing, or sleep.
We went on a road trip to visit a really good friend. I always feel like I'm inviting myself to her house, even though she'd prolly slap me to hear that. lol.. anyway, we had a good time and got to catch up a bit. The food she makes is amazing. She's one of those people I'd love to lock in a kitchen and sit and study her cooking and her way around herbs for oh... a few years. I absolutely adore that woman. I was looking at pictures on her wall and realized how long I've known them. Her daughter was just a little girl when I first met them. She just turned 15.
I'll post some more pictures tomorrow. For now I should go to bed. :)

Original From: Morgan's New Crib!

No comments: